Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm back~*

I'm back from Penang!~~



*i miss home......*



Went back to celebrate my early birthday...



Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!



I wan a PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-.-'



But, anyway , i did have a party with my dearest dad,mum,bro,him,cousins and sousin's gf...



So....



Still...



-.-''''



well...



although i'm statisfied...



But still....



I WAN ANOTHER PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



so bad....



nobody invite me yet....



HAizZZzzz!~~~~



Luckily i got him....



huhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~



Okok...back to topic...



Here's my birthday cake~







so...finally secret recipe save cost...for giving me ONLY 2 candles...

i'm sooooooooooo happy that day!!!

thanks daddy mummy!!!!

muacksssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Evergreen love to see us again i think...

i can only say ...so EXpensive...

Thanks daddy mummy again!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: