Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dogs' life~*

MARLEY AND ME~*

I'm a dog lover!!No doubth at all!!

i had 2 dogs and i'm having a dog now...

they're my best friends...

as you all know , nowadays , no one can consider as best friend to you ,

But , my dogs always my best friends!!

they don't use me , don't lie , don't act ,

and they are sincere and so lovely!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i used to stayed at my babysitter's house during childhood and teenage time...

my aunty and uncle who baby sit me are dog breeders...

they have 3 daugthers and 3 of them love dogs a lot ,

never treat them like dogs but treat them like children just like me and my brother ,

i don't know , probably gene flow , my whole family love dogs ,

even people around me love dogs too!!

my hubby , he loves dogs although he prefer cats most of the time ,

my friends , they love dogs and they have their own pet dogs ,

well , who don't love dog? and why not??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dog don't have long life time ...

*sad~*

*can't you be FAIR to every creature you bring to the earth????*

SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a dog named 'YUYU' , she was so beautiful with her shiny smooth dark brown fur ,

she gave birth to 'BOBBY' , he was so tiny cute when he just came to this world ,

i love them....

Bobby loves cats , which is so special from the others , dogs and cats always enemy to each other ,but my Bobby is just too friendly , he had a cat friend , Miao Miao , she lost her right leg in an accident ...

* cruel driver !!!! you STUPID!!!! No eye ???? or Drunk???!!! don't ever let me meet you i tell you!!!*

Bobby always share his food with Miao Miao ...

Raining , Bobby always take care of Miao Miao , he always use his legs and tail to cover Miao Miao... never ever let her feel cold....

Have you ever see such humankind , dearest , lovely dog like Bobby ??

i love him !! i really do.... i really love you ,Bobby... *tears dropping...*

Bobby left me ... after Yuyu ...

Yuyu died of old age...

Bobby died of disease...

i was just too small , i don't even know what disease he got... i don't even see him for the last time...

dad told me Bobby got to go to another world because he sick , we cannot let him suffer ,

this is what i know for that moment , he need to find another heaven to leave because he don't want suffer from pain...

Bobby eating his dinner ...

daddy brought me to see him...

he eating slowly...and Miao Miao just sitting beside him....

i'm young , i'm only not more than 10 years old , but i can feel .... i knew...

just ... MARLEY AND ME ...

after the movie , i'm just emotional , i'm sad ...

i miss him ... Bobby ...do you know how much i miss you and i love you forever...

you're a role model for dogs ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dear all....i'm just not feeling very well .... i will update story about my current friend ,' BETTY' , my dog , is a she ....

now , i feel like shouting....

CAN YOU ALL LOVE DOGS????

DON'T LET THEM SUFFER OUTSIDE????

DOGS ARE CUTE??

CAN'T YOU ALL TREAT DOGS LIKE YOUR FRIENDS????

CAN'T YOU ALL LOVE THEM????

GIRLS!!! CAN'T YOU STOP SHOUTING AND HIDING WHENEVER YOU SEE DOG PASS BY YOU?????

STOP THE ANNOYING ACTION PLEASE???!!!!

DON'T EVER ACT LIKE ALL DOGS BITE!!!!DON'T!!!PLEASE!!!!YOU'RE IRRITATING ME!!!!!

DON'T THINK YOU ARE CUTE AND DON'T EVER ACT LIKE ASKING FOR PROTECTION FROM YOUR BOY!!!STUPID!!!



2 comments:

BooBoo said...

yet another tragedy with endless tear drops
but hear tis
yesterday is a history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today is a gift,
tat is y it is called a "present"...
CHERISH evry day wit ur love1s
n u will nvr feel lonely no more
cos once dey left u to a far away land
"jauh di mata, dekat di hati"
dey will be in ur heart...

Anonymous said...

Hi Coco, thanks for linking!

Are you from hardwareforum?