Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paltalk~*

i joined Paltalk since i am 15...

yet , i cant sign in and even forgot about 'paltalk' this name...

untill yesterday...

i finally sign up another account and sign in and have fun inside ...

haha.. i'm just so excited ...

he sang in the karaoke room where a place nobody know who we are....

he sang great and got good comments...

when it's my turn...

i sang...

i know i can't sing...

but who care?

nobody know who am i thou...

and my voice suddenly went into a super high pitch...

gosh...

and ...

what i did is...

i laughed ...

and immediately shut the mic up...

and what's going to happen next luckily don't really embarrased myself...

the admin just take over the mic and laughed at me but he still gave me good coment...

phew....

but...



after i sang...

the room just ended up with my voice...

and ...

i changed to other room...

No comments: