Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Backpack~*

yuHUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~

I'm now at Genting!!!=D..

with my cousin and him!!=D..

3 backpackers , six legs , with minimum expenses travel through whole KL and Genting...

yesterday , we stayed at Swiss Inn ,...

basiclly my cousin wasted RM50 for the guest room....

why and where... i better =x ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting on the green sofa ,

he is left beside me ,

my cousin is right beside me ,

er...

i'm blogging ,

he is revising ,

cousin is on call ,

well....sounds bored right?

BUT ,i'm happpy!!!

because they purposely come up to Genting to celebrate for my birthday XD~*

*today still consider my birthday in US,UK...etc*




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But...i am sick now....

went to clinic this afternoon...

urine tested...

3 probablility...

1.bladder
2.appendix
3.gas

luckily , urine tested ,

not 1 confirmed...

might be 2...

but then after medication...

3 confirmed XD~*

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't need say bye bye to my cute little intestine XD~*

No comments: