Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back from night market~*

HUHUUUUUUUU~!!!!


la~ la~lalala~laaaaaaa~~~~


i just back from the biggest night market in MAlaysia again!!!

i had been trained to be smart!!!
wear lesser !!!
well guys!! back back!!!


* piak piakkkk!!!!*



i don't means sexy okay!!!

is show more meat for the sweat to vapourise ....
night market here is soooooooo soooo stuffy larhx wei.....
everyone there like applied gum on their body before they come ....
yiak....
sticky~~~
and i always been sticked ....
and ...

people like to bump into me....
and once i been bumped to the left ...
once to the right...


-.-''.....
ok... i am playing the 'BU DAO WONG ' role perfectly in the night market...

T______________T ....
Anyway ....
people show meat i show meat....
haihz....
in the meant time i show FAT!!!!~*


* sobbing.... *

Oh yeah!!
i met Joey , his' friend 's sister ,
in the means time she is also his friend....


well...

consider as my friend too...

she ever borrow me her purple long elegant prom dress...

and i ever said :' Thank You Dear ! ' to her while retured her the dress...
so...

we consider FRIEND!!=D

same...
i smiled to her..she smiled to me...

then byebye ....
^-^ v ~*
hmmm...
by the way ,
i bought few things there...
here are my THINGSS...





OOOOPSSSSS!!!! one more.....
.................
...........................
.....................................

SAGO LO LO !!!!~*
hehe....
* can't wait to eat him d so...sorry la haha...not in the photo XD~*




NEXT ....
Let me show you all what can we do with my new hair clip....
DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!!!

Look like me o not???XD
just draw one of them narhx... don't want to spoil my orange XD~*
SO?
anyone interested in my sweety orange ???
sweet inside and outside XD~*
order from me !!!XD~*
FREE POSTAGE!!!! XD~*












No comments: