Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bling Bling I love you!!~*

today ...

i was all the way having good mood...

can't wait to hang out with him to the pasar malam...

but after that...

bad mood...

sad...

wateva...

sienzz....

don't want mention about it now...

Since i bought Bling Bling back...

and soon..

delighted by bling bling...

I LOVE YOU BLING BLING!!

Muxxx you!!!~*



* my bling bling target!!! *-* *

okok...


Back to my bling bling....T____T

Actually i 'm thinking to stick bling bling on my pinky iPhone...

but...



i just felt that the pinky cover is just nice for him...

so change plan...

i korek my camera out...

then start the bling bling journey!!!!





15 minutes later......

........

................

................................

..................................................

HUHUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Done with my pinky Cam!!!!XD~*



* my first bling bling Cam!! *



* camwhore with my pinky cam cam ^-^v *

7 comments:

Sean Lon said...

Wicked n glamorous cam style! :D

jocelyncoco said...

haaha thx XD~*

Anonymous said...

cool and nice =)

Kenny said...

nice... when do u wan help me to do my htc? :P

joanncys said...

hahaha dear i think i should ask u to do the bling bling for me too :p

by the way i like some of the blinky thing but only some kind of it la..kekeke.. recently quite love pinky n red... but elegant redy colour la..kkekeke~

anyway i still love white

nice thingy dear ^^

shah said...

nice pinky digicam... ehe

WayeYoung said...

One word:

Blinded.