Thursday, April 30, 2009

#>.<# Welcome To My Crow's World~*

Okay...

basicly ...

tomorrow i am going back to Penang...

So...

I decided to come up with something special in my post...

And...

first...

i want to clarify that...

i am not a good singer...

and i have bad pitch and beats...

i seldom sing unless i have the mood...

and i sang half song only here...

* my ear nudging me to stop ... >.< *

hahaaa...

aiks...watever....

Hope i don't get BOO and those sticky banana skin or...

smelly socks...

XD...=x...~*

P/S:: Dear all, you need to scroll down to the end and pause the bg music before play orhx...i'm sorry bout the incovenient i made >.<

2 comments:

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

lol are u singing karaoke arh? it sounded something recorded from karaoke :)

anyway...quite off pitch la lol but not bad otherwise :D

Take me away by Rainie right ^^

jocelyncoco said...

LOL~~~yea norhx...hahaXD ..anyway nt karaoke larhx..just edit the effect from cool edit pro XD~*