Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lonely Day In Mid Valley~*



I went to Mid Valley today!!!!







*photo taken before going out *

Well...


i went alone...


obviously...


i need to go Mid Valley...


for three purposes...


*will tell you guys later..*





When i reach Mid Valley ...


i spotted Fashion Show...









Okay....

i think you all should know this...

wherever has Pretty Girlsssss....

There you spot those photography Freak!!!

i don't means to take those phothographer actually...

but when i back to my room ...

i was enjoying photos taken by myslef...

only realized that i took the photo of them...

hahahazzz....

see thiss...






After that , i head forward to L'OCCITANE ...

Shirley recomended me the lip balm selling in this shop..

so this is my first purpose to be there...






and this....

with a nicer packing ...

cost me MTR56.00.....

T-T

costy man!!!!!

*wallet crying to me and said:: ''ask u go Watson buy d one la -.-'' ...*

* What to do!!! people's lip cracked one week d la!!! this is recomended marhx!!! *

T___________T...

Then...

i went to Nichii!!!!

my favourite clothing shop ....

i like her because...

cheap and nice!!!!

Nichii sometimes come out with those cloth with the branded design ...

but the price is far more resonable compared to those branded one....

So!!!

Girls!!!!

why don't try Nichii out???!!!

i bet you'll like the clothes there!!!

*winks.....*








Then...

i went to bowling!!!

which was my second purpose for going to MV....









i'm becoming lousy and lousier!!!

but...

i still enjoyed bowling!!!

eventhough...

i bowl alone...

which is so weird....

luckily the person incharge there knew me...

they helped to look after my bags while i am bowling....

and and they bought me a drink!!!

100plus!!!

WAO !!! FOC !!!

*winks!!!*

huhuuuuuuu!!!

how lucky am i!!! XD~*



Lastly....

i went to jusco cold storage....

well...

my last purpose being in MV...

all because of my stupid Mihun!!!!

YOU LA MIHUN!!!!

make me have to choose some partners for you!!!!

HMPH!!!!!




and ...

one pack of Ayam Brand sausage ...

MIHUN!!!!

YOU LUCKY ARHX!!!!

GOT SAUSAGE TEMAN YOU!!!!

HAPPY LARHX??!!!!



*tired......*

Then...

i waited for the Taxi which took my half an hour away...



After bath....

i cook my dinner...

>=/ ....

.....

.........


STUPID MIHUN!!!!

come out larhx!!!!

your turn to appear again larhx!!!!






*not bad la....i tell you MIHUN !!!luckily got Ms.sausage !!!*



~THE END~








4 comments:

Raymond Choo said...

luckily nobody complaint me didnt go find her for dinner :p

short notice takkan dilayan :p as in company act section 152(1) special resolution need 21 days early notice.. wanna meet oso the same..hahaha :p

jk la.. too busy with company law d.. sorry ya ah mei.. next time ya.. n tell me early before i had my dinner.. i jz did payment for dinner when u called..

JiHouh said...

hi there. just dropping by. saw ur post at nuffnang. nice blog. keep it up.

joanncys said...

hey babe, u should ask me along when u go there alone.....

wait u for yam cha n shopping together :p MUAX ! call me la! kekeke~

its glad to see u enjoy ur day!

X包浪子XD said...

一个人打保龄球还真是没试过不过你可以打到那么高分看来应该蛮有运动细胞一下 XD