Friday, April 24, 2009

Look at me!!!!! ~*




I am pulling your chin up !!!!


Look at me!!!!


I am STILL looking good even though i didn't make up okay???


WAHAHAHAHAHA...


* i am super duper VAIN *


:: ' what's wrong with it?? everyone should love themselves you know?? i have the right to be vain ...everyone has the right to be !!! so .....



LET'S BE VAIN TOGETHER!!!!!!


HUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!~* '
*another boring crazy crap~~*


okay ...


back to my day ...


i was just back from Giant Taman Counnaught ....


ANYONE SPOT ME THERE???


owhhhh pleaseeeeee!!!


even if you see me also don't know is me...


even if you regconize me also don't come say hi to me please...


if you say hi to me...


i sure run to toilet and bang the door up ...


OR ...


i sure run into any shop there and pretend don't know you....


BECAUSE!!!


i am super duper aunty man!!!!


i was carrying few plastic bags with my daily use inside...


and i was alone...


and i wasn't in the mood to smile to anyone...


so my face is like ...



Today , my dinner is ban mee and carrot w/o milk...
i had my dinner with Shirley at her shop...
and we crapped a lot...
since we both were so bored...
time passed really fast...
and i walked back with my autie look and those plastic bags...
on my way back...
BINGO!!!~~
it just happened as what i predicted...
a niger saw me..
and his reaction is like ...
erm...
let me think how to describe....
ok...
like a chicken saw a worm ....
and jump jump jump to the worm ....
CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE THAT??
funny right???
like never see girl like that....
he was walking so quickly to my direction ...
and..
i was just followed my way and ignored him...
and he shouted ...
:' HEY!!! TALK TO ME BABEHHH!!!!'
....
duh...
First!!!
i don't talk to stranger!!

Second!!!
Don't ever call me BABEHHH!!!
disgusting!!!
By the way , this is real and i just write it out for blogging purpose !!!
Don't feel offended please!!!
i do have some niger friends who are friendly and nice ...
but...
you know...
some just like to flirt...
haihz...
i got tired of this man...
PHeWWwwww...
Luckily i am back safely and m here again to blog !!!haha XD~*


2 comments:

Ah Wang Story said...

haha...
u never make up also very nice oh...
+u oh

jocelyncoco said...

*touching...*

muxxx!!! luv u all!!!~*