Thursday, April 23, 2009

restaurant city~*

Those who have Facebook should know about this er...game...

*i think it is consider as a type of game ..but , kind of boring...XD*

Anyone who playing Restaurant city please add me!!

or anyone who has facebook but don't play this please add this application!!!

because...

i want to get new ingredients from you heheeee XD~*

and and !!!

i want be your SAMPAH maid...

can earn money and pointssss...

so quite happy and worth to be a maid.... =P







Beside restaurant city are books ....

books books bookssss....

beside books ...

foods...

*just finish a tin of crackers...*

beside foods ...

bathroom...

* i have been sooooo clean for soooo long time d.... since i didn't go out to stick dust...*

beside bathroom...

bed...

* i sleep like pig everyday.....*




haihz...

i noticed that my cheek getting bigger ....

fatsss started to attack my cheekssSss!!!!!

oooooh man.....

i am so sad!!!....

T-T...

Anyway , one thing is good for stucking inside my ' square box ' is...

i am getting fairer each day ...

But , too much disadvantage for stucking inside my ' square box ' too...


1. got scolded & pelly by him

* i just want to earn his ear to listen me crap ... sad...*

2. getting more certification to be call 'P.I.G'

3. becoming more ' katak di bawah tempurung '

* i had been just told that Najib is our leader -.- *

4. labtop is my best buddy now...

5. i have nothing to eat ...but white noodle and seaweed everyday...

* favourite now turned 'yiAkkKkkkksssss!!!' *

6. i am starting to talk to myself....

7. i am starting to sing to myself....

8. i am starting to capture myself again...

9. my ear nudging me for stopping all the stupid crow voice from myself....

* what to do...if i want to sing...i need to listen to it... *

10. you guys going to see me blog a lot of times per day ...



hai.......haih...........haihzzzz...............

No comments: