Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day~*

bToday 21st June is daddys' day...

as usual we made cards for daddy...

*-* <--- this is how my daddy look like when he received the cards...

he very very happy!!=D

Daddy , i love you!!<3>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nowadays... i noticed got a lot of weird weird funny looking insects like to sneak into houses...

i read few post from few of my friends' blog...

they had been visited by those strangers insects too... >.<' and today...
AFTER*** i finished bath...

i realized that he was standing on the wall staring at me ...


*i assumed that he IS staring at me*



SEE!! isn't he looks like he is staring at me?

and he look strange ...

i never meet this kind of insect before ...

hmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Went to Queensbay Mall ...

walked around and had lunch at Chopper Board...

i like the salad cup there.. very nice *-*




*me and my bro (^-^)v *



*me and him*


and i bought a studded belt at Forever 21...



ok dear all...

got to go sleep now..

today very tired orhx X-X~*

night dear all muackss!!!!!!!!!*-*

8 comments:

DC said...

OMG, what is that thing??!!

*faster runs away*

Anonymous said...

the bug is cute! =D
never been to queensbay mall.. haha..

Donna said...

=___="
that insect really looked weird..
beetle + butterfly?

and wah.. your nail super long leh..

Taufulou said...

wah lau..miss a few days..you blog so much.~

damm fast ler you~

~Elaine Tam~ said...

=__=" i though you will show ur dad's picture =__=" Sekali see itu frog..(is it frog??)

jocelyncoco said...

DC::is ASSASIN BUG LEH!!! FEEDS ON BLOOD LEH!!!OMG HOR!!!! my friend told me one ..scary loo...X-X

ken:the bug is NO cute at all ok== sucks blood one leh!!!!!!=='
by the way next time u come la XD..

dolly::NONO!!is not neither beetle nor buttlefly ei!!is assasin bug la!!!X-X...
opps...and my nail ..yea XD..but then got 3 short de orhx for bowling XD...

taufulou::hehe u must everyday visit me norhx XD..

elaine::haha dear no la...and hor is not a frog >.<' is bug lai ...very dangerous bug X-X~* er...*i assumed la * XD haha coz my fr told me it feed on blood ei!!!@@'

Dragon City said...

what is that? mini-crab? haha

jocelyncoco said...

FINAL CONCLUSION!! the strange weird looking insect is a STINK BUG!!!! XD~*