Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm going back to Penang!~*



*while waiting for cab*

well...

he looked so sad at that moment...

just because of....

i used my hand and adjusted his fringe's position...

and he was so nervous and told me...

:' AHH AHH MY HAIR MY HAIR!! korean style bo liao*gone*... T_T ...'

.....

=='

he is always sooo cute and making all those funny jokes which actually is one of the credits which i gave him...

hahaha ...XD...

then we went to buy bus tickets...

*will be depart by 11.30 in the morning later*

after got the tickets...

we went to have dinner at Uncle Duck at Times Square...






*long menu!*




*some promotion running on*






Another sad moment for him...

hahaha... =x

look at his order and mine... XD...

we were really shocked when the waitress brought me my seafood kuey teow XD...

really really HUGE portion @@'...

well...

i did finished it man....

too nice d.... *winks*

although his small little plate of duck rice is 10 times smaller than mine...

but still he was statisfied with it... XD

well ...seriously...4 THUMBS UP FOR UNCLE DUCK!!!!

we will definitely visit this restaurant again !!*-*



p/s::erm...excuse me for my 4 thumbs become 1 thumb...

coz my another thumb need to hold the straw for cam pose..

and another two thumbs of him need to hold camera XD...



Depart'ng by 11.30 a.m later....

stay tuned and wait for my posts about penang foods *drooling*and how enjoyable there XD...

tata!!!! muackssssssssss!!!~*

7 comments:

David Jr said...

Wah, shiok! Dun forget to say hi to the Lorong Selamat Koay Teow auntie.

Have fun there!

jocelyncoco said...

haha yea!!!!!!! u know her too!!!RM7 nehx...but then nice la haha XD~*big prawn!*-*

Anonymous said...

haha.. duck duck =D

JuneJune said...

Safe your journey,darling. I'm waiting your post for Penang. Introduce me intereting places and foods. I wanna go there after finish my practical. Winks~

Taufulou said...

har..woiks....
you from pg 1 meh?
I am goin back next weekend~:)

Cassandra said...

oh penang food I like!!

jocelyncoco said...

junecc::thx dear!!i will introduced thnose nice foods and places soon o!!muaxx!=D~*

taufulou:yea la i from pg one XD~*

cass:yehhhhhhh!! lai lai come pg!!i bring u go eat!!XD~*