Friday, July 17, 2009

Leaving to KL again ~*



I miss home!..

i miss my daddy mummy and my bro...

everytime back to penang...

i enjoyed my time spent here...

daddy mummy always cook me nice and healthy foods ...

or bring me out for delicious meals...

everything is so nice and well prepared for me...

with them i can feel how happy am i...

of coz with him too...

he always bring us here and there...

take good care of me and my family...

be my alarm whenever i need to consume med ...

always be my side whenever i need him...

all of this is just too perfect...

i love it so much...

and i'm gonna miss my home my family another week before i get to come back to penang again!

i had stayed back in Penang for one whole month...

within this term...

i went to lot of places ...

and went for gatherings with friends too....

and yea...

i had abandoned my gathering post for quite long...

so i'm gonna to bring back the gathering memories back again ^-^...

First , i had to say that time passing by very fast...

Adeline was there in Aussie for about 2 weeks...




miss our sweet and funny girl , Adel...

we hung out few times before she depart to Aussie...

we went for some water sports , red box , shopping , etc...








The day when sending Adel off to Aussie...







After that , some of them went for Paint Ball...

but i 'm not feeling well on that day...

so i did not joined the game...






After had my lunch with them...

we (me & him) went to take some photos ...




*nice? =D*


* failed...end up with funny shot ...T-T *










it's 4:12 a.m...

he slept but i'm still awake with my bro...

hmmm.... miss my bro who always acc me during late night...

luv u bro...muxxxxxxxxxx!~*

P/S: Don't la so late sleep!!! i know you'll read this...Remember my words bro! ^-^v

6 comments:

JuneJune said...

is like that my dear...we sure ng sek tak our family when we study abroad. I used to be like u when I study at KK. Now back home d, fee my home is everything...it's not a homesick though..

Dragon City said...

welcome back to KL!!

jocelyncoco said...

juneec:yea norhx...everytime when leaving sure drop tears one...kek sim...but then next week i'm going bacvk again norhx XD~*

dragon: yea ...erm haha.. XD...although i miss pg !XD~*

§pinzer said...

KL is the best :P

joanncys said...

wow so many nice photo after u get a really good camera...haaha !!!

dear, ice is back in town....we will have gathering together.. msg me tell me when u're available and we try to make the time n date that everyone are convenience with ok =) see u soon with ur camera help us take nice photo =D

yoon see said...

Glad to see you again!