Wednesday, July 1, 2009

so sweet...luv you daddy mummy ~*

Today..

i helped mummy to clean up the old house...

i found a lot of my old toys ,

my baby clothes...

my photos...

and..

Tapes!...

well ..

you know those squary thingy which had been replaced by memory cards nowadays??

hmmm...

there's a big video cam's bag...

inside standing those tapes...

with labels on top...

each keeping every single sweet moment of me and my bro....

and i remembered...

i always holding a spoon and fork in my hands...

same goes to my photos ...=x..XD...

love you daddy , mummy...

muaxxxxxx~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some teddy's photos ^-^...














And ME!! ^-^n

6 comments:

Kelvin said...

Maybe i should find a time to pack my stuff too...think will find some memory back:)

jocelyncoco said...

yea yea ...when u found them...think back...really sweet and miss them...*-*~

joanncys said...

hey dear.. i found mine too coz prepare for moving new house.... i got two big box for old toys =='

hahahaha
love ur smile

jocelyncoco said...

oh thx dear !!*-* byt the way ...u moving again???

JuneJune said...

Yea...u will really miss those old days and miss the way how we behaved...so childish. wahahha

jocelyncoco said...

haha yea ..i just back from there again i found lt more things XD~*