Sunday, September 6, 2009

'm back!~*

Deep down in my heart...

'm sincerely thanks you all...

my dear friends...

thanks for accompany me all the time...

especially you all who be with me these few days...

we talked , laughed , sad and mad together...

you all accompanied me through the pain i went through...

honestly i wasn't me at all before this...

not at all...

till everything clear...

till i realized he wasn't like how i thought...

till i knew that he still care of me...

eventhough...

we can only remain friends...

till...

i standing up today...

^-^....

well...

i went to lot of places...

did lot of things...

gave lot of my first visit...

learned lot of new things...

experienced lot of incidents...

i was very much delighted ...

and will be fine too for now and coming days...

dear all...

dun worry me anymore ...

thanks a lot and i love you all !! *-*


*super big eye bags..*

Anyway...

wait for my upcoming post about my outings yea!!

muacksssssss~~

7 comments:

Kelvin said...

Omg, ur eyes look 'horrible' even with makeup...

Pardon me for my rudeness.

Take care:)

Taufulou said...

wahhh!~
can put 50cents loh~

Unknown said...

hey, hope that you're doing okay.. waiting for your next update! drop me a msg when u've done so yeah. ;)

jocelyncoco said...

Kelvin:waaaa u need like dis 'zat; me not ???T_T XD...

taufulou:LOLXD...

Dylan: yes yes sure sure=D~*

Kellaw said...

you look gemuk in your pic XD

jocelyncoco said...

keroro:hem hem... == XD~*

Kellaw said...

wuahahaha