Thursday, November 19, 2009

Early morning's whisper~*

I wasn't feeling well since 2 weeks ago...

Things happening around me are bad...

From the severe hair loss incident to the fighting scenes...

I can never sleep well...

Hearing the snoring sounds from the others...'

'm jealous...

Yet...

I can't let myself jealous so much...

coz...

'm the one who don't let myself to fall into the dreams' world...

Now...

early in the morning....

'm sitting here , on my everyday-must-sit sofa ...

the fan still spinning~

the torn out reference book still lying on the table~

vehicles drive through sound are so loud outside there~

mummy start her cooking routine in the kitchen~

and left me alone here facing the labtop screen ....

i realized my hair getting lesser each passing day...

i went for hormone checked up...

but i can only take my report by Dec...

i went to pharmacist for consultation...

pharmacists just tell me not to worry so much....

'Hair fall is a normal thing ..they got their season to be fall ... when the old one say tata...the new one will say hi to you...so don't worry ... '

HAIZ....

i knew that hair loss is just a more than normal case...

but...

excessive hair loss like more than 135/day is consider abnormal...

and 'm pretty sure that mine definitely more than 135/day.... 

=.( ...

i started to leave my comb aside which i used to love it so much...

i started to hate mirror...

i started to hate outings...

'm depress everytime i see my hair drops and even my baby hair dropping too...

'm glad that at least there's regrowth ...

BUT they drop too and they not even 1 inch!!!! =...(

i love you , hair...

please please please.....

I DON'T WANT TO BE BALD !!! =...( 


12 comments:

Eu Jin said...

Use Brandy instead of shampoo. :P

jocelyncoco said...

brandy??@@~*

Kristin said...

Few weeks ago, my hair also started to call excessively. So i quickly went to change to another brand of shampoo. Luckily the situation is better now. I think U should change to a different brand.

Kelvin said...

i am having hair lost too...the best way is to exercise and eat healthy. U know the shampoo tat Jackie chan shoot an ad for? Its call Ba Wang. Try tat reduce hair lost wan. I am using tat too^^

dreamydolls said...

i use to be bald too... did u change ur shampoo recently.. but i guess is ur mood la.. mood change ur hormone... CHEER Up babe... i guess u know the reason why u have been moody rite

Lisa717 said...

hmm..i hav the same problem too..i might think that it's the problem of the shampoo o..cz previously was ok..bt when I changed to xxxx brand..my hairs fell a lot too..haiz...very complicated dunno use which brand la..

btw, gal..dun be so blue ya..i m sure u will b ok..jz take more rest and live a healthy life ya..smtimes, due to stress..u might face excessive hairs fall too..

well, i will pray for you so that you could get rid of it soo..take k my dear and wishing ya happie day always!!

DanielCtw.com said...

You know, I am having hair loss too. Whenever I wash my hair, I see lots of hair dropping and stuck at the layer protecting the vent going out the drain. Then I changed to anotehr shampoo brand and bought a conditioner too. Well, so far so good. I used to have long hair, but never longer than Yatz last time. LOL

Cynthia Kim said...

LOL. Me too. Facing the very same problem. Gawd! We r girls. Very ai sui

jocelyncoco said...

i had change my shampoo..but havent see any improvement yet...perhaps will get better soon... i ady used the same shampoo for very long d,..how come now suddenly this problem occur de nehx T_T~*

ღ 關於我 - Masako ღ said...

not too worried, unless too serious then maybe u need to c dr. ermm.. i'm hving hair fall too, but this is normally long hair gal gal problem wor.. ^^

Kellaw said...

sabar ok? you know who you can turn to when you emo

xin said...

omg do u have any remedy for hair loss? I am losing hair too :( :( :(