Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pisau Cukur~*



Well....

I'm proud to say that Pisau Cukur is my first malay movie i ever watched...

This is a movie which actually reflects most of the girls' view...

I admit we girls love money...

I means WHO DON'T???
*HUMAN LOVE MONEY!!!*

it's just the method of how we get the money from ...

it's either work hard for it...

OR?

Marry to a Millionaire !!! XD...


Maya Karin and Nur Fazura will bring us to the mission of Hunting a Millionaire husband in this movie!!!...

Let's start Hunting!!!! LOL XD~*




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

myself has watched a lot of malay movies.
a lot of malay movies nowadays are very good quality.

and it is nice that they able to make up maya karin looks like only 20 years old girl.

lol

DanielCtw.com said...

I watch malay movies too. Those funny ones.. like Cicakman and Cicakman 2 LOLOL...

Can't really watch those so called serious ones. <-- spoil the mood de

Taufulou said...

lol, the onli thing when we walk into the cinema we were like the aniaml in the zoo with so many ppl staring at us~

Wil C said...

Marry a millionaire ..ah, i've heard that sooooo many times from my friends..haha.

There's one Malay movie that i think is worth watching: Sepet ..[an old movie]..

Rebecca Saw said...

wan go watch My Spy coming out in Dec? Starring Hannah tan, daphe iking n carmen soo!

Anonymous said...

I heard so many good reviews about this movie. Maybe it's time for me to watch a Malay film for the first time in such a long period of time.

IMCurtain.com

Fairuza Syahira said...

yup.. best sangat cerita pisau cukur ni..

test said...

aiyah miss lotsa good movie ,must catch up soon