Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas ~*

Today is the Christmas Eve!!!!!~

HUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~

LALALALLALALAAAA~~~~~LAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~


still planning wat's happening later....

i want something special pls pls pls...

at least now still got time for me to wish for something special...

the one i miss is not around me....

+ 'm away from home...

hmmmm=.(....

what 'm hopping now is...

celebrate with my friendssssssssssss~~~

hUHUUUUHhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu~~

faster date me!!!!!!!!!!

*sounds like a desperado=.='*

well... haha ...

as i know...

there will be snowflakes outside Paviliion everyday from now 8.00-8.30 untill christmas day....

'm going to there later ...

who wanna go?????^-^n....

Join US!!!!!!!!!!

the more ppl the merrier it is!!!!!!!*-*

HERE ...

I WISH YOU ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D...

DSC_0118

DSC_0121
*i look super giant beside her*

DSC_0122

DSC_0115
*stephanie, amanda , me , angelkein*

DSC_0123
*Jamie,me*

DSC_0068
*Suresh,me*

DSC_0112
*Joseph,me*

DSC_0110
*Dusty,me* - the santa &santarina XD..

DSC_0111
*Jason,me*

DSC_0134
*group photo*

DSC_0107
*Brendan , me*

DSC_0143
*Jeremy,me*

DSC_0138
i like this photo*-*...

DSC_0139

DSC_0170
went to Berjaya Times Square with Victoria for the christmas shopping too XD...

DSC_0204
*Victoria,Suresh,me*

DSC_0210
Here i have to say a big THANKSto JuneSee for the christmas present!!!! *-*

it's my favourite Dior Addict perfume and Dior eyeshadow!!!!

DSC_0211
i love it so so soooo much !!!!*-*

thanks babe!!!!!!!!!!!!

muaxxxxxxxxxxxxx!~

and not to forget the present from Starbuck and my housemate Cecilia!!!~*

DSC_0008
*they both look alike!!!aren't they??XD~*

DSC_0146

Once again!!!

here i wish everyone has a very very sweet christmas day!!!!

Merry Christmas dear all!!!

and wish you all dreams com true!!!!

muaxxxxxxxxxxx~~*-*n

10 comments:

Kelvin said...

hohoho, Merry Xmas^^

iamthewitch said...

Merry Christmas dear! Wishing you a happy and wonderful year ahead! :)

joshuaongys said...

oh best!! xD

joshuaongys said...

oh best!

§pinzer said...

WAH MERRY CHRISTMAS :D so many photos, good la you've been going so many places :D

jocelyncoco said...

merry christmas to u all too !!!:D

chris:haha u also can go d norhx!!!holiday d!!huhuuuuuu!!!:D~
*

stephy-nie said...

yay the pic of 4 of us so nice ^^

test said...

So Happy until I can see coco white teeth XD

Big Boys Oven said...

Merry Christmas! Don't be naughty yeah! lol! :)

AngelKein♥ said...

Wahhh I see so many me worr. XD
<3 Loves much! :D