Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tiring happy life~*

I had ran out of my track recently...

i slept for few hours perday...

even slept for oni one hour before go to exam some other activities...

eat anytime i feel like eating
*thats y super f.a.t. now xD*

i am tired...

but 'm really excited and enjoyed my life to the max!!!!*-*

and yea!!!!!!=D

just to inform all my dearest friends...

'm now starting to learn guitar!!!!!!

HUHUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~=D

this is my new baby!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0077 (2)

'm learning all by myself by google and youtube ....

some of my friends helping me to brush up my basic skills too!!!

SO!!!

i'll be upload video of me playing the guitar soon!!!!
*the beginner songs XD*

STAY TUNEd DEAR ALL!!!!!

MUAXXXXXXXXXXXX~~~~ *-*n

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice guitar! what brand is it?

jocelyncoco said...

thanks dear:D:D:D it's legacy..some china brand i guess xD~!*but vry nice!!~*

Unknown said...

i started learning the guitar last year from a class (in college). Then, i stopped because my course was tough last time.
Now my guitar is sitting in my room with dust all over it. LOL!

JuneJune said...

Hey dear~Seem like you are kinda busy there. But you still able to learn guitar by your own. So geng ar~

I also wanna to learn~

How much you bought for the guitar?Hehe...

dreamydolls said...

good good.. am waiting for the video~ hehhehehee

jocelyncoco said...

ZD:LOL!!!!u har!! wasted d norhx?? i also one nehx..i learn organ learned till grade 4 oni left aside jor xD~*

junecc!!it's been soo long time la dear!!!!how r u?????the guitar itseld cost 230 after discount dear!!!u wan learn???come come!!!:D~*

dd:heheeeXD..u see the preview d right dar hahahaha XD~*

Jack Ng said...

haha ....... wondering when will u b able to post the video nehx .... LoL

Unknown said...

It's a good buy for this guitar, sounds not bad and nice to hold. Just watch more and play more, will improve your skills without attend any classes.

test said...

So when can spec heard u play live music? arh ?

EVo said...

Fuihhh. welcome to the taylor swift club! hehe. start with teardrops on my guitar, then colbie cailat's falling for u. ez n damn effective ;)

Irenelim said...

Can't wait to watch your guitar videos! ~

JuneJune said...

I'm fine overhere. Still a bit busy lately with those assignments. Aih~

Can consider to buy guitar and learn it. MAybe someday. Will look for you for sure if I wanna learn. FOC one?Haha...