Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Latin Dance~*

^________________________________^n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all...

i would like to apologize on my half-dead blog...

class started and i need to focus more on my studies now >.<...

By the way , i'll still try my best to keep u guys update k?

MUAXXXXXX ~~~~ *-*

Yesterday , i attended my first Latin class XD... it was really really fun !!!!

The steps are elegant , soft but powerful ...

Too bad !!!!! ...we lack of male dancers....

Here's a Latin Dance video clip !! ENJOY =D..



WE NEED MALE LATIN DANCER URGENTLY !!!!!! >.<


Anyone interested?????=D =D

PM ME =D~*


OH & YEA !!!!

DIET DIET !!!!! XD...

Since i started my dance class...

it's the time to settle down and start my diet plan seriously ..

everyday walking up and down the hill for school is another credits to my diet plan too =x....

WAAAAA seriously...

i hate the hot weather!!!!

what happen to our dearest earth???

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT ONE ?!?!?!?... X____X

Everyday walking to school is like BBQ myself under the big hot sun nehxxxx!!!!

Sweat like i just had my shower when i reached the class...

yewwwwwwwwwwwww~~~

make me feel sooo uncomfortable in the class T_T...

haihz....

SAVE THE EARTH PLS~~~~~
*millions times i had repeated*

okay!!! time to go norhx.... ^-^n

Wait for my upcoming post orhx =D ~*

No comments: