Monday, July 26, 2010

California Pizza Kitchen~*

This is my second visit to California Pizza Kitchen , CPK ....

It's still freshly in my mind that the california pizza i ate last time is sooo crunchy and i can never resist the crunchy noise while chewing it!!!

This time , CPK introduces 9 more great items!!!!

Start with Sonora Egg Rolls...

c1

The superb rolls amazed me with their ingredients which are grilled lime chicken, roasted corn & black bean salsa, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses , fire-roasted mild chilies, green onions, hand wrapped in a crispy wantan roll !It has both sweetness and acidic flavors from the sauce.NICE! *-*

Then go for their delicious Moroccan Chicken Salad.

c8

This includes moroccan-spiecd chicken breast with crisp Romaine lettuce , roasted butter squash,dates ,fresh avocado, toasted almonds, fresh beets,chopped eggs,carrots,dried cranberries*VERY GOOD FOR LADIES* ,and red bell peppers tossed with Honey-Dijon vinaigrette!

Any parmesan cheese lover???

Here's another dish you won't want to miss it ...

PESTO CREAM PENNE!!!

c5

They are soooo creamy and you can feel how smooth they are when u swallow the pastas!!!! SLUUUURPPPPPP ~~~~~

We have salmon in house too!!!!

The Pan-Sauteed Salmon=D!

c6

Well... i can finish few plates of this salmon!!!!

So... never ever share the salmon plate with me...>=D ...

else , u'll deeply regret for not order another plate of this ! XD...

Here comes my favourite!!!!

PIZZAS~~~~~~~~~~~

CPK features 3 new pizzas which are The Meat Cravers, Pesto Chicken, and Califonia Club!

Pizzas always drive me crazy!!!

Expecially the cheese on the pizzas makes it sooooo rich and satisfying!!!!! *-*

Then ... the toppings! *DROOL~~~~~~~~*

c4
*The meat cravers*

c3
*Pesto Chicken*

c2
*California Club*

The beauty of the pizzass are that they can be individualized to suit anyone's taste!!!

I LOVE PIZZASSSSSSS *-*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE CPK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *________________* v !!~*

3 comments:

MissBlueNeeNee said...

I'm hungry.. O____O

jfook said...

OMg, the food is so seductive can die.

uLi.佑莉 said...

I love their pizzas too! Sometime I had my gathering there le :)