Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love to Touch My _____~*

I Love to Touch My iPhone sooooooooo much compare to my antique phones with buttons!!!

First of all , i love touch screen phones because they are simple and nice with their flat body and without those pop out buttons....

Besides, touch screen phones have the big screen which having better vision for any surfing or gaming on phones...

AND AND !!!!!!

THE SCREEN HAVE MULTIPURPOSEs !!!!! =D

I CAN ALWAYS LOOK AT IT LIKE LOOK AT THE MIRROR !!!!! XD

GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS ~~~~~

Now!!!

LG is launching the brand new LG Cookie series!

LG Cookie 3G, LG Cookie Plus and LG Cookie Fresh, are the latest new LG family with 5 new colours !!! *-*

I cant resist to pink!!!

Especially touch screen phone in PINK!!!!!

lg-cookie-kp501

The large 3 inch touch screen is complimented with the recognisable but updated user interface of the original LG Cookie KP500 which gives a fun cartoon feel to the user experience.

There is also a 2.0 mega pixel camera on the reverse of the phone for capturing video clips and pictures.


OH & YEA !!!!

I'M GOING TO THE LG Cookie Monster Party!



Date : 24th July 2010

Time :6p.m.-10p.m.

Venue : Neutral Club , Jln P.Ramlee (Next to Grand Modesto's)

Dress Code: MONSTERS



SEE YA!!!! ^-^n

6 comments:

Leonick said...

haha~go there can get an LG phone?^^

fufu said...

haha i still prefer iphone :) yeah 4gs :)

KiFli MaLLy said...

hopefully dapat invitation then were gonna GLAM the party :P
Entry terkini : "I Love to Touch My _____"

test said...

I LOVES ANDROID N I SMASH IPHONE THINGY for breakfast

Simon Seow said...

See you in the party. I think I'll just wear shirt and jeans lol.

hamzah ian said...

did u get the invitation?? i got it but no geng lor..