Thursday, October 14, 2010

The most dramatic day in my uni life~*

Things happened..

But i always believe that solutions come after problems and everything will be fine...

at least we are still living happily eventhough we meet a lot of obstacles in our life...

Somehow...

People never realize how big was the impact they had brought to us eventhough the problems had been solved...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called it dejavu....

'm not sure whether you guys still remember i posted a blogpost saying that the most scary nightmare i had last month...

i cried after awake and even dropped tears if i mention it....

and somehow...

it happened to me in real life...

but totally different from my nightmare storyline....

However...

it's something bad still....

Problem solved as how i believe it will be...

and of coz...

i think this is the biggest BIGGEST impact to me and nightmares will keep coming up to me.....

i'm really stress....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15.10.2010

I was very late to the class...

Caused by nothing but nightmare.....

i was soooo upset and helpless in my nightmare....

nothing more important then my own family...

i swear 'm really really scare at the moment until i was awake in shock and jumped up from my bed....

this time there's no tear on my face...

but my heartbeats were undescribable fast....

it's 9a.m. and i was an hour late to my class....

i walked like i'm in a jogathon all the way to uni...

almost bang by a car when i crossed the road....

when i go up to block C...

nearby the staircase there...

i saw my classmates coming down from our academic block....

gosh....

is not late anymore but my first absent to bio class...

then i move to my second task-pass up my assignment...

when 'm infront of my lecturer's door step...

i realized something wrong when i check my paper again...

then i run down to the study place and wish to make the correction ...

THEN!!!!!!!

i realize i didn't bring my pencil case!!!!!!!!

X____________________X

ok nvm...

i try to look around hope tat i can see someone familiar to me....

but obviously it turned me down...

no one around except 2 guys behind my table...

so i don't care so much d...

straightly walked to their table and ask for pen and correction tape...

unfortunately... he oni has a pen T________________T

and SO SAD i DON't HAVE extra A4 paper anymore...

so i started to squeeze all words and alphabets on my last page of my assignment sheets...

few minutes later...

They wanted to leave...

and i haven't finish it....

when he called me and saying that 'it's ok , u can have it,'m heading to the office...'

i was sooooo nervous and stunned there don't know what to do...

SERIOUSLY no one was there!!!!

WHY WHY WHY????

normally that place was like full of students and we have to like walking in a sardiine can .....

and now SATU ORANG also dun have... =______________________=....

'Errrrrrrrr i'll return u later!'...

and he just gave me a light smile....

then i continue rushed my assignment and pass up...

i didn't see him anymore after i passed up my assg...

i was actually wait for 5 min there...

but he didn't appear...

i thought if i keep waiting like this also useless...

what if he never even think of coming back just for the pen?...

so ...

i walked back home....

P/S: i seriously wish to return him his pen since i popped out the word that i will return him .... >___<

2 comments:

fufu said...

wow what a day!!! but well this is what we call - life! and sometime when you most need the stuff the most, it just wont come to you >< bah!! anyway wish you could return the pen to the guy sooner or later

DanielCtw said...

Maybe the guy wants you to hold on to that pen, so that got chance wakakakka