Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The handmadies ~*

Accessory like jewelry is always every  female all time favourite decorative item.

Personally , i admit that i always 'decorate' myself with jewelry especially some necklaces , earings , bracelets etc!

It's my pleasure to meet up with Angie from Kelvin Gems last week and learned to make some Charm Bracelets from her too! =D

Here're some materials needed for the making...

Different type of charms and pearls ...

IMG_2967

Cutting plier , flat nose plier , and round nose plier needed .

IMG_3086

In progress...

IMG_3076

There're all easy steps but it takes lot of patient and creativity to make you very own charm bracelet!

IMG_3101

I was wearing a black dress on that day , so i chose the black and gold to match with my dress...

and dang dang!!!

Here's my very first self handmade charm bracelet!!!

IMG_3105

nice???=D

I love it sooooo sooooooo much ~~~

Special thanks to our dearest Angie!!!*-*

IMG_3109

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

sweet :)

LauraLeia said...

Wow, that's nice! I wish I could make my own accessories too, but the materials are kinda exp if for personal use. :(