Monday, April 2, 2012

Eat eat eat xD~*

Instead of stoning in the room , doing nothing than just staring at the labtop screen...

i went to Mid Valley for dinner XD~!~!

The very first thing popped in my mind for my dinner is the Chillis Chicken Salad with those almond flakes and oranges...

But when i stood in front of Chillis , the long Q ady made me don't feel like eating it anymore ... so i just went to the Homemade Noodle Shop which i used to go... =D


Dang Dang Dang Dang...

The fried dolly fish yee mee!!!!

IMG_5856[1]

The pig king buddy was somewhere around in the mall too with his 'friends' hehe xD...

Due to the loneliness while having the dinner , i got a lot of weird stares from the people in the shop...

because of my fav apps -Talkbox!!! xD...

I kept laughing and talking to my friends in Talkbox... but people around thought that i was talking and laughing to myself.....=.='''

After the pig king Arash finished his movie , and the arrival of the two super buddy...

We went to Chillis !!! weeeee=D!!! Dream comes true!!!

IMG_5864[1]

The Pig King try so hard to push his 'so called muscle' .... LOL!!!!!

IMG_5866[1]

Our fav chill out snack!!! Tostada Chips!!!!

IMG_5873[1]

OH YEA!!!! i just realized that we can actually order broccoli and the super nice mash potato seperately without ordering the main course !!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!*-*

Guess i will visit Chillis more often for the broccoli and my all time fav salad XD...

The broccoli only RM5 per plate oni leh!!!!! XD

IMG_5875[1]

Oh yeah?! my signature poses ;D~~

IMG_5876[1]

SEE YA!!!! MUACKSSS!!!!

No comments: