Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Congratulation to my dearest Carmen!!~*

This is the first time that i am attending my very own friend's wedding!!! So excited and happy for my dearest ji mui , Carmen!!!! *luvie*
Time flies...

I still remembered we went for classes together during our secondary school time...

We share the same bus, we attended taekwondo classes together, we eat french fries and dip it in chilli+sour plum powder together, we went to BM plaza and shop together... etc...

I remembered our outings...

and how you make time for me when i need you....

I remembered you rushed all the way from setapak to cheras ,and you even taking risk in rushing in between two classes... just to send me medicine when i am very very sick...

I remembered we always chat on the phone untill we both run out of credits....

I remembered how we gossip about the boyfies....

I remembered how we share the same dress and cosmetics...

I remembered everytime you will definitely call me up when i am emo....

I remembered how i used to go to setapak just to find u for dinner....

I remembered how we spent our sweet and sour time together....

and now...

Finally , you found your Mr.Right!!!

Although i remembered that we had promised that whoever get married first must be the bridesmaid for each other... but i kno that this is kinda not the right timing for me as i am sitting for my finals....

However...

to you two, i wish you a life of happieness, cheer, love, laughs, and good times!!!


P8120502

Besides that , this is also the first time i had been to Kuantan!!!!

All the way from KL to Kuantan...

Here specially send a BIG BIG THANKS to you, Marcus =D!!!!

Thanks for driving up and down non-stop and thanks for spending all your time just to accompany me for the wedding dinner !!!! *-*

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Again,

Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!

We had been knowing each other for almost 3 years since 5th november 2009!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAA!!!! my lucky number 5 !!!!! heeeeeeee =D!!!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


=D~*






Sign off with luv~*

No comments: